All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
MrMazda86 (banned)
join:2013-01-29
Kitchener, ON

MrMazda86 (banned) to NOTORIOUS VR

to NOTORIOUS VR

Re: [Cable] Youtube lags at night still, upgrade cache servers?

It must be something to do with the area that you're in. Whether I try it from my TSI connection in Kitchener or St. George, the results are always the same... It seems to work without any issue. Perhaps there's a further under-laying issue with network congestion in the area that TSI isn't stepping up to the plate on?
NOTORIOUS VR
join:2008-12-17
TORONTO, ON

NOTORIOUS VR

said by MrMazda86:

It must be something to do with the area that you're in. Whether I try it from my TSI connection in Kitchener or St. George, the results are always the same... It seems to work without any issue. Perhaps there's a further under-laying issue with network congestion in the area that TSI isn't stepping up to the plate on?

AS of recent updates youtube seems to be working well and video's are now buffering extremely fast. Just like I was when I was on Rogers.

My posts were more about TSI denying anything was wrong on their end (back when I first signed up) even though 3 days prior to switching to them from Rogers I had absolutely no issues at all with my connection. Up until recently youtube playback remained abysmal, so this is a nice change to see that they're working on it. But it took them far too long IMO.