spc
uniqs
Hamilton1
join:2007-10-28
Hamilton, ON

Hamilton1 to Cdnmoose

to Cdnmoose

Re: IS Cogeco going to offer unlimited

Cogeco's only competition right now is Bell and they have already told customers if your not happy go right ahead and switch. I've threatened to leave for Bell and the only thing they had to say was when would you like to cancel your service.

I've been with Cogeco from their very first day in fact Cogeco use to be Rogers in my area long ago until Rogers decided to trim the fat back in the 70's and sold off to Cogeco.

The only reason I don't leave is Bell is just horrible to deal with and I've had really bad experiences with them in the past so at the moment Cogeco is the only cable provider in the area.

I'd love to see the CRTC open up cable and allow the customer to pick Cogeco, Rogers and even allow others like Comcast or any other company that wants to offer cable in Canada, maybe then the customer would finally have some say.

What is actually going on with the CRTC that may dictate that Cogeco has to offer unlimited service? I haven't seen anything about this in the news. Can someone post a link to this info.

RedMageX
join:2011-10-06
Hamilton, ON

RedMageX

said by Hamilton1:

I'd love to see the CRTC open up cable and allow the customer to pick Cogeco, Rogers and even allow others like Comcast or any other company that wants to offer cable in Canada, maybe then the customer would finally have some say.

Forget Comcast, let's get Google Fiber internet in Canada! Gigibit connection, unlimited bandwith...Now that's my kind of internet.

Just imagine downloading at 1000Mbps, HD movie in MINUTES

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by RedMageX:

Just imagine downloading at 1000Mbps, HD movie linux iso in MINUTES

Fixed.

Mike