Re: GTX Titan Reviews and Benchmarks

I know of the market - thanks....

C0deZer0
Oc'D To Rhythm And Police
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Tempe, AZ
reply to Krisnatharok

If I was in the market, and had the embarrassing amounts of cashola for it, I wouldn't blink at the thought of getting a set of these with some EK waterblocks.

More realistically, Even just one would be fantastic, both for the performance, and because experience has shown me GPU's with lots of VRAM usually remain useful and/or playable longer, if they were high-end chips to begin with.

For the science of overclocking the bastard, I would love a liquid cooled Titan (or three ).

That said, I'm currently too broke-ass to even dream about it now.
--
Because, f*ck Sony

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

I AM in the market, as I cannot get the smooth-as-butter performance I want out of a single 7970 at 1440p. But I bet two will do the trick.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

demir
Premium
join:2010-07-15
usa
reply to Krisnatharok

IMO, Nvidia priced this too high. Why spend a grand when you could get a 690 or CF 7970?

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

»Re: Overclocker.net GTX Titan Reviewed and Benchmarked

demir
Premium
join:2010-07-15
usa

4 edits

I've read the thread previously. I wouldn't buy a Titan when there are clearly faster options out there for less $.

CF 7970 is $800 total and tears this thing a you know what --- especially if I already had a 7970 and could easily go CF.