Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to GLIMMER

Premium Member

to GLIMMER

Re: [IL] mediacomcable.com

We have had techs test this in the field but have been unable to recreate the issue. Due to this, we will need the information requested in previous posts. It is not our intention to make customers take these extra steps, but since we are unable to recreate this issue, we need further information. Thanks for your patience!

Lazy Senior
join:2012-01-10
Cobden, IL

Lazy Senior

said by MediacomChad:

It is not our intention to make customers take these extra steps, but since we are unable to recreate this issue, we need further information. Thanks for your patience!

Look at it from a customer's viewpoint: It is Mediacom's website that is not working. By not working Mediacom LOSES. Most customers care less if they can get to mediacomcable.com.

Right now I can get to Mediacom Today and all the links work ok Except the support links. Also I can no longer get to »www.mediacomcc.com/index.php - - which is the promo site. I have tried on 3 different browsers and 2 different computers.

It is pretty obvious many here have the problem. Just think of the vast majority of your customers who never heard of this forum and don't get to tell you it ain't working.
Lazy Senior

Lazy Senior to MediacomChad

to MediacomChad
said by MediacomChad:

We have had techs test this in the field but have been unable to recreate the issue.

No problem. Send a tech to my home and he will be able to recreate the issue.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Unfortunately, additional information is sometimes required when dealing with issues like this. This will help generate examples from the end user with pertinent information regarding the nature of the site-specific problem. I can certainly work with those willing to report this information to Network Operations, but if you would prefer to have a tech come out I can set this up.