how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Candew

join:2005-09-23
N. America

Took the plunge with Rogers

As my wife an I are already on a bundle, we took the deal.

We recently began using un-block US. We now have access to the US Netflix offerings and my Step-son's HBO-Go account (he resides in the States and has HBO as part of his cable package).

With my Step-daughter coming home for the summer from college, that unlimited @ $10.00 a month will pay for itself in no time.

Gimli
Premium
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4
said by Candew:

As my wife an I are already on a bundle, we took the deal.

We recently began using un-block US. We now have access to the US Netflix offerings and my Step-son's HBO-Go account (he resides in the States and has HBO as part of his cable package).

With my Step-daughter coming home for the summer from college, that unlimited @ $10.00 a month will pay for itself in no time.

Right you are, and that is exactly what they want you to feel... Good deal for $10 right? Well sure - because the bastards have place limitations on your useage.

Same crap as gas pricing going up until the point that you are used to such a high rate, that any reduction causes a run for the pumps for a "good deal"

That retail store Club Monaco used to jack their prices up 25% a month before Christmas, then had a 15% off boxing day sale - controlling the masses with smoke and mirrors.... kinda like the CRTC...bastards....