SeaMonkey Project News --February 21, 2013
SeaMonkey 2.16 released
The SeaMonkey project is proud to present SeaMonkey 2.16: The new major release of the all-in-one Internet suite is available for download now
SeaMonkey 2.16 is available in 26 languages, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Most notably, this release features for the first time:
• Reply to List is now supported
• SSL-related warning prompts (leaving or entering a secure site, viewing mixed content) have been replaced by less intrusive, non-modal notification bars
• Image quality has been improved through a new HTML scaling algorithm.
• Canvas elements can export their content as an image blob using canvas.toBlob()
• CSS @page is now supported
• CSS viewport-percentage length units implemented (vh, vw, vmin and vmax)
• CSS text-transform now supports full-width
• Fixed several stability issues
For a more complete list of major changes in SeaMonkey 2.16, see the What's New in SeaMonkey 2.16 section of the Release Notes
, which also contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.