how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Solari

@unm.edu

Bandwidth Quote: New Mexico

Hello,

I was looking for some prices on a couple different speeds for the following address.

3550 Old Airport Road NW Albuquerque, NM 87114

!00Mbps
500Mbps
1000Mbps

Thanks

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
Hi, here are some preliminary options based on your address:

100 x 100 Mbps = $2,970.00
200 x 200 Mbps = $4,149.00
300 x 300 Mbps = $4,900.50
500 x 500 Mbps = pending*
1000 x 1000 Mbps = pending*

In some areas it can take a bit of legwork to price out high bandwidth fiber Ethernet lines...due to construction/build-out costs, etc.. Please contact me directly for confirmed bids (which may include any promotional offerings).

Thank you!

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
Washington, DC
reply to Solari
Hi Solari, happy to help. I'm running custom quotes through our 100+ Ethernet carrier partners right now (we don't use instant pricing). Once I get initial quotes back I'll negotiate the best price from our special pricing contacts at each carrier. Takes about a day, but I promise it will be worth the wait. Best price guaranteed!

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business. Also, feel free to check out our website here: www.commquotes.com

Thanks,
Phil

CommQuotes
1-888-9-QUOTES
888-978-6837
phils@commquotes.com
www.commquotes.com

FreedomFire
Bandwidth Quotes

join:2004-07-23
Chesapeake, VA
reply to Solari
If it will help, you can get a snap shot comparison of multiple providers available for your location via email (real time) ... free and no obligation just by requesting a quote via this portal:

Dedicated Bandwidth

You'll get an immediate automatic email with a first cut run through from our quoting system which is tapped into a large provider database.

If you'll add any specific details on your requirements in the comments section we'll do more indepth research on your behalf (again at no cost) .... and negotiate the best price for you. FYI, we offer a low price guarantee also.

BTW, we recently produced our one millionth quote. You can learn more about us here ....

GeoQuote Produces One Millionth Quote

and here also ....

DS3 Bandwidth, T1 Line, Ethernet, MPLS - Low Price Guarantee

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
DS3 Bandwidth
LinkedIn Profile
--
FreedomFire Communications.....Real Choices For Voice, Data, And Internet Services
»t.co/YUA6upy

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
Washington, DC
reply to CommQuotes
Solari, I've already spoken with quite a few carriers that are very interested in earning your business and ready to make the deal of a lifetime - but I need some more info. Please PM or email me at phils@commquotes.com as soon as possible with your contact info, company name and the price we need to get this done.

Your timing could not be any better here...

solveforce
solveforce
Premium
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA

1 edit
reply to Solari
»www.telecombrokernetwork.com @ Solari -> We can assist you with your Ethernet, Fiber, or OCx request. You can give us a call toll free at (888) 765-8301, or you can get real time quotes and preliminary pricing at one of our websites -> »www.ethernetfibernetwork.com

BTW, we are telecom brokers for all the major telecom providers so if anyone can keep the carriers honest we can! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
--
»www.solveforce.com has the Telecom Bits

CTL_Mike

join:2008-08-04
Las Vegas, NV

1 edit
reply to Solari
Ho Solari,
I am a business sales rep for the main ILEC in Albuquerque. I would be be more then happy to see our service offerings would meet your needs appropriately. Please feel free to reach out to me at 702-244-7785

*Corrected Number