spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

money69

@sbcglobal.net

How often do they have 12mo promos?

How often does comcast have promos that are good for 12 months instead of the normal 6? My ATT contract is up soon and I noticed they have a 12month promo instead of the normal 6 running right now.......Any ideas?

gar187er
I do this for a living

join:2006-06-24
Dover, DE
kudos:4

nothing definate. try different people. Online chat, online website, 1800comcast, and service ceneters. they all can/will have different offers available; you also cannot get one offer from a different source, I.E.; a website offer from a phone rep.
--
I'm better than you!

jagged

join:2003-07-01
Boynton Beach, FL
reply to money69

all the time from what i've seen the last few months. Now they've added $50 gift cards but you have to sign a contract for 12/24 months to lock the price

dfgzzd45

@comcast.net

I usually have seen the 6 month promos are for single or double services. If you get all three services I have seen 12 month promos all the time. Technically they have 24 month promos, but months 13-24 are usually at a smaller discount.

Darknessfall
Premium
join:2012-08-17
kudos:5

Well sometimes they have those random offers.

Near the end of last year I got their HSI only offer. It was $19.99 for a year and $34.99 the 2nd for the Performance tier. It was also a 1 year contract.