spc
Search similar:

uniqs
suemac49
join:2013-02-21
Bloomington, IL

suemac49

Refund not received after several months of phone calls

I have an issue with Comcast/Xfinity Support Customer Service. We continued to be charged for Xfinity Signature Support after I called Comcast Customer Service in June to cancel this service. During my call in June, i was assured that we no longer were being charged for this service. I didn’t realize we were still being charged as the charges appeared on a different account than the one we use to pay our Comcast bill.
After I discovered in October that we were still being charged $19.95 monthly, I called again to cancel the service and was told that I would receive a refund for the 5 months (June through October) that I continued to be charged after I had called in June. After I didn't receive a refund, I called several more times, most recently in mid January 2013, Several tickets have been opened on this, including 35401609 on 10/12, 37625324 on 12/20 and 38170787 in January 2013. In mid January, I was told it would take 2 to 4 weeks for the refund, but it is 2/20 and we still have not received anything.
I am very frustrated at the extremely poor customer service and lack of follow up. Each time I called, I was on hold for 45 minutes to over an hour, then was passed from one area to another within Comcast. I’ve received promises of a refund from both Xfinity support and the Comcast Cal Center but nothing materializes. We have been long time customers of Comcast but if this doesn't get resolved soon, we will seriously considering switching to Direct TV.

I’ve also posted my concerns in a forum on Comcast and the BroadBand dslreports.com
»forums.comcast.com/t5/Bi ··· /1593967

jack b
Gone Fishing
MVM
join:2000-09-08
Cape Cod

jack b

MVM

Try posting this issue in the Comcast Direct forum here:

»Comcast Direct