Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Double OH 7

join:2009-10-19
reply to zed260

Re: Charter Business Class Service

said by zed260:

well both are about the same all being equil id say 50/5 would be better since you have option of multiple ips so you wouldnt have type 2 nat when gaming "you get type one nat" on ps3 etc which is vary usefull

Yeah, that was my problem. I had a sibling drop out of college and come back home to live. Problem is when they play their game or leave it on all day I am unable to play mine properly.

I currently pay my folks the difference for the 100/5 R package. And figured I would just get my own business connection and they could drop theirs down to 30. But, I have been thinking since I really have no need for multiple IPs it would be better to go 100/5 R. But, the fact that business doesn't have caps is a good perk I guess.

Noticed more stability during peak hours?

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter

said by Double OH 7:

said by zed260:

well both are about the same all being equil id say 50/5 would be better since you have option of multiple ips so you wouldnt have type 2 nat when gaming "you get type one nat" on ps3 etc which is vary usefull

Yeah, that was my problem. I had a sibling drop out of college and come back home to live. Problem is when they play their game or leave it on all day I am unable to play mine properly.

I currently pay my folks the difference for the 100/5 R package. And figured I would just get my own business connection and they could drop theirs down to 30. But, I have been thinking since I really have no need for multiple IPs it would be better to go 100/5 R. But, the fact that business doesn't have caps is a good perk I guess.

Noticed more stability during peak hours?

yeah the speeds are always at or above advertised even during peak