Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

Going to be a good night...

sleet and freezing rain tonight. Sleet is already falling here in SW Ohio - couple more hours it will switch to freezing rain. By the afternoon it should be 40+ degrees...
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH
kudos:2
They're predicting all that crap should arrive here about daybreak. But it should be breaking apart by then, too.

Derwood
Wherever you go, there you are
Premium
join:2003-01-21
Dayton, OH
reply to CylonRed
Yep.. It's slicker than snot on a greased pole out there right now.
Can't wait until morning to watch everyone play bumper cars.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
reply to CylonRed
It is decidedly a mess. Wife and kids are happy that school is out. Though looks to be more sleet than freezing rain though. Not going to bother putting down anything on the driveway - rain should be here in a little bit.
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
I went out about an hour ago and although my driveway had an accumulation of black ice on it when I left, by the time I got home, it was pretty much just wet. I'm guessing the system "petered" out before it could do bery much by the time it got here. There's just a fine, misty, rain falling now. No big deal! I guess we dodged another bullet.
--
Keep your eye on the ball, your shoulder to the wheel, your nose to the grindstone, and your ear to the ground. Now, try to work in that position!!!