uniqs

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix

Re: Pride and Ego Moving to Ravencrest

said by Cptbeatstix:

Would you mind carrying a Holy pally through heroics once he hit 90? I'll be able to keep the internet.

said by Immer:

would I mind another healer? absolutely not! besides... I have a blood/frost dk that will need to be healed through some dungeons soon.

I'll tank, it'll make the healing easier i think. Immster you should dps with 2 more power-houses making the clears happen faster. Tanking plate to Imms, healing plate to Cpt, indian leg wrestle for the dps plate. This of course will result in spirit mail gear dropping 9 times out of 10; or agi leather.

Its not carrying, it helping. And that's what a guild is for.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

lol @ indian leg wrestle... almost ruined my second cup of coffee.
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix to Venom14

to Venom14
said by Venom14:

said by Cptbeatstix:

Would you mind carrying a Holy pally through heroics once he hit 90? I'll be able to keep the internet.

said by Immer:

would I mind another healer? absolutely not! besides... I have a blood/frost dk that will need to be healed through some dungeons soon.

I'll tank, it'll make the healing easier i think. Immster you should dps with 2 more power-houses making the clears happen faster. Tanking plate to Imms, healing plate to Cpt, indian leg wrestle for the dps plate. This of course will result in spirit mail gear dropping 9 times out of 10; or agi leather.

Its not carrying, it helping. And that's what a guild is for.

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2 to Immer

to Immer
We also have a Shammy healer we need to try and gear in heroics if I can ever get her to log in... lol.....heals and melee deeps

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

awesome. My bear tanking set is decent now, so I have a lot of flexibility in what I can bring to the fight.... I just lack an abundance of time to play, lol.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I think I will level a toon over there with you guys, if you don't mind. I'm sure you took a look at my thread about my current lack of direction, so leveling in a relaxed environment with people whom I care about and I know care about me as well will go a long way.

It's very doubtful that I'd ever be able to raid with you guys due to time differences, but surely there are other ways I could contribute to the guild.

Now, which class to choose?

Maybe a DK...I've actually NEVER leveled one out of the starting zone.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

that sounds like fun. always welcome here, friend.