Energystream
Premium
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Archivis

Re: Mech Warrior Online

I am really torn between getting the Catpault SRM/LRM Boat and going for the Awesome. One of the reason is that I share equipment between the two, but more importantly I share the pilot skills between the two and can unlock them faster.

Having the mix of SRM/LRM while less effective long range, is not totally screwed close range. Either way I am a way off in C-bills, might be a week or so before I get up to 10 mil to give me some buffer.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
I paid for the DDC with the premium credits I bought last September. I think it cost just under 4200 MC, or 10mill C-bills.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Energystream
The Awesome is the best LRM boat in the game. There's no reason to be hasty just so you can do a bunch of things mediocre.

The Cat is an amazing SRM whore though. 6x SRMs.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
Also, if you go with the LRM boat, it doesn't take that long to deck it out. The only upgrade I picked up was double heat sinks. There's no room for armor or endo. Just strap on 4X LRMs and shove ammo in every spot that'll fit.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK