Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus

join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
reply to OdinFaktor

Re: Finding out something very interesting

I am looking at a VPN connection to the UK so I can watch their TV. It is better. BBC-2 just got done with season 4 of Great British Railway Journeys presented by Michael Portillo. The series has 25 1/2 hour episodes in which Michael Protillo uses what is called a "Bradshaw" which is a train schedule and travel quide that was published by John Bradshaw starting in 1840. He travels the UK, and Irish rail system to see how many of the things mentioned in the Bradshaw Guides are still there. I have several editions of these Bradshaws starting with the 1840 edition loaded onto my iPad and I can follow Michael in his travels there is nothing like it on American TV. Most of the good stuff we do see on the Discovery Channel, History Channels, NatGeo first aired in the UK although many of them are edited to the point where they are unrecognizable garbage.
--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption

OdinFaktor

join:2001-02-12
USA

Got any good solid guides about VPN connections, setup, and implementation?

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus

join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

I am looking into to several the best are those used by businesses they are also the most expensive but still they are far cheaper then Cable TV. VPN is built into Windows so you can set it up on your own but I would like something a little easier to set up, like you pay your money get a Key, pick a country, and click enter.
--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption