Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to ISurfTooMuch

Re: Firefly, anyone?

Netflix is bring back Arrested Development. They've been discussing it for a while now. Not sure when it will hit, maybe later this year, or early 2014.
Arrested Development has a "cult" following, so it may do will [I think I read over 2 million people watch the re-runs when they last aired].
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

ISurfTooMuch

join:2007-04-23
Tuscaloosa, AL

Ah, I forgot about that one.

They might also want to consider bringing back one of the soap operas that were canceled in the last couple of years. Personally, I can't stand soap operas, but they have a following, they're relatively cheap to make, and they open up Netflix to a new demographic.

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
reply to Snakeoil

said by Snakeoil:

Netflix is bring back Arrested Development. They've been discussing it for a while now. Not sure when it will hit, maybe later this year, or early 2014.
Arrested Development has a "cult" following, so it may do will [I think I read over 2 million people watch the re-runs when they last aired].

Arrested Development is supposed to be released on Netflix in May of this year.
I enjoyed House of Cards. I watched it over two days the first week it was released. I am also looking forward to watching Arrested Development this Spring.