Cthen

join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..
reply to jaykaykay

Re: NBC Website Hacked

said by jaykaykay:

As the time goes by and more and more sites are hacked, meaning more and more computers are affected, it just might mean that ultimately we will all have to go back to the way things were before computers! Can anyone remember back that far?

How do you figure that might happen? Because of things like this? Sorry but all of you who keep spouting off things like this always forget the one thing that always makes that very untrue.

It's that there are way too many businesses out there making way too much money that will never allow that to happen.... ever.

Cash is king, even on the internet.
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Speakeasy
That was never in question, but.... Grrrrrrrr. One of these days, I will wake to find that I am really not who I think I am and that my gender and all I know will be wrong. I will have been hacked! Never did I ever think that I would personally be you or someone else, but thanks to computers and the ease of use as well as the dollars made from what can be done with them, I am now a commodity. How disgusting and most unquieting.

End or rant. I am now off my soap box!
--
JKK

Age is a very high price to pay for my maturity. If I can't stay young, I can at least stay immature!

»www.pbase.com/jaykaykay