spc
uniqs
InvalidError
join:2008-02-03

InvalidError to resa1983

to resa1983

Re: Major CRTC decision next week. - CBB

said by resa1983:

150/10 is also a progressive roll-out on Rogers I do believe, but they still filed tariffs for it.

150/10 is a new tier advertised in size 80 font in their service description pages, which makes it pretty official and rather hard to miss, unlike the 7Mbps speed bump offered on a need-to-ask basis.

With the CRTC's request to file tariffs including upload speeds, you'll know soon enough whether Rogers decides to make it an official speed bump or make it a premium wholesale option.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

said by InvalidError:

said by resa1983:

150/10 is also a progressive roll-out on Rogers I do believe, but they still filed tariffs for it.

150/10 is a new tier advertised in size 80 font in their service description pages, which makes it pretty official and rather hard to miss, unlike the 7Mbps speed bump offered on a need-to-ask basis.

With the CRTC's request to file tariffs including upload speeds, you'll know soon enough whether Rogers decides to make it an official speed bump or make it a premium wholesale option.

They were bumping people to it without them even asking in 2011.. Thats the main reason I think it's unfair.