spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Solearth
join:2009-10-21
Lubbock, TX

Solearth

NetTalk porting delay

On or about the 30th of January, I purchased another NetTalk Duo for a friend. I set it up, and even had them charge my card $20.00 to port her AT&T landline number. It was supposed to be ported on 2/7. 2 Trouble tickets were opened concerning the port delay. Except for automated responses, there was no answer.
How do we reach the bosses, in order to get things done?
If NetTalk agents are on the forum, I can give account detains via PM. I guess I should have bought an OBI, and had GV port the number.

Gershom 1624
@optonline.net

Gershom 1624

Anon

said by Solearth:

You said you submitted trouble tickets.

There being no response, did you try to call NetTalk on the phone?!

Call our TALK Experts to receive proper assistance with your technical or setup issues.
Phone: 1-866-967-1063
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST
Sat-Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm EST

said by Solearth:

I guess I should have bought an OBI, and had GV port the number.

No, you said it was an AT&T Landline. GV cannot port landlines, only mobile numbers. So you might have had to port to mobile, then port from mobile to GV, which sometimes goes awry too.
gogreen0
join:2010-09-10
Virginia Beach, VA

gogreen0 to Solearth

to Solearth
Why don't you email the LNP department directly?

netTALK
@nettalkglobal.com

netTALK to Solearth

Anon

to Solearth
said by Solearth:

On or about the 30th of January, I purchased another NetTalk Duo for a friend. I set it up, and even had them charge my card $20.00 to port her AT&T landline number. It was supposed to be ported on 2/7. 2 Trouble tickets were opened concerning the port delay. Except for automated responses, there was no answer.
If NetTalk agents are on the forum, I can give account detains via PM. I guess I should have bought an OBI, and had GV port the number.

My name is Vrsni and i'm part of netTALK's Customer Relations Team. if you can send me your PON number and port status via email at connect@nettalk.com (subject DSL Reports [name]) i can submit that personally to our LNP (porting) department and receive an update for you.

I look forward to speaking with you

Have a great day