spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Toolmandbq5
join:2005-08-06
Dubuque, IA

Toolmandbq5

[IA] M-card cost and install

Right now I have a few single cable cards, but I am thinking of up grading. So I am wondering if there is a cost difference between a m-card and a single stream card. Also can you just pick them up a the office now. Last time I got a cable card I waited 3 weeks because they said they were out of stock. Another 2 weeks for the service tech. When the service tech got here he told me he had 20 of these things in his truck for months, and did not no why I was told they were out of stock. When he got here he would not put the card in to the TV, so I had to do it. All he did was make a call to activate the card.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

The M-cards are the same price as single stream cards ($2/month). You can now pick them up at the local office so we do not need to schedule a tech. Also, once you pick the cards up, PM me the Cardcard ID, Host ID and Data # and I can get the devices paired for you. Let me know if you need further clarification!
DoctorX
join:2010-08-01

DoctorX to Toolmandbq5

to Toolmandbq5
to add.. if you have issues... the phone number in the pamphlet is to tier 2 support directly. My account and cards got fubarred and tier 1 was worthless. I called that number and they told me for cablecard issues, use that number only. Usually, tier 1 just doesnt have the authority to do much.

That being said, MediacomChad has helped me a bunch in the past.
Toolmandbq5
join:2005-08-06
Dubuque, IA

Toolmandbq5

Thanks for the all the information. Chad on other thing can I take my old cards into the office and exchange them or do I need to call first?

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

You would not need to call first. You can just go in and exchange them.