uniqs

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG to yu130960

Premium Member

to yu130960

Re: Does rogers give discounts if you only have internet?

oh that is to much for my blood. maybe I'll see if they'll do that for extreme plus or just go with extreme.

yu130960
join:2005-08-03
Stouffville, ON

yu130960

FWIW - I was told that I can always drop down to Extreme Plus with the same deal. I am going to go through the first month trying to justify the extra dough. We'll see. The thing that sold me is that there is no contract, no activation fee, no modem rental and unlimited.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

ok thanks bro when I call I'll just get to the point say I know a guy who was told he could get %30 off and I want that with free modem or I'm switching to a 3rd party while I can't they don;t know that :P

see what extreme plus is and if that is to much I'll just go extreme. In a year tek said they will be covering everywhere like strat does now they got to change POI or whatever it's called. If by then they still got unlimited cable I'll change to them.
vincom
join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON

1 edit

vincom

im reading the redflag deals, they are saying as a new customer i can get the "new" extreme unlimited $74-25%=$55.5 w/free modem, is this true
heres the link »forums.redflagdeals.com/ ··· 16401737
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr

said by vincom:

im reading the redflag deals, they are saying as a new customer i can get the "new" extreme unlimited $74-25%=$55.5 w/free modem, is this true

Yes you can, but the math is a bit off so you'll be paying more than $55.50 a month. Also, this is an older acquisition promo so it still requires a 2 year contract.
vincom
join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON

vincom

said by vincom:

just got off the phone with rogers, you can get extreme w/unlimited approx $75
express w/unlimited approx $66
free modem rental, no install fees