·Charter

nunya to Exodus

MVM

to Exodus

Re: Electric Bill

Tell us more.
1) Base cost of electricity there?
2) Cost / kWH for electricity?
3) What major electrical appliances do you have (furnace, heat pumps, range, HW, well, etc...)?
4) Vintage of the house?
5) Any billing history for the address? Often agents include it in the MLS data.

BTW, although MLK was indeed a Republican, and I'm sure he would agree with your quote; I'm pretty sure that one can be credited to Thomas Jefferson.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

said by nunya:

Tell us more.
1) Base cost of electricity there?

See above.

2) Cost / kWH for electricity?

See above

3) What major electrical appliances do you have (furnace, heat pumps, range, HW, well, etc...)?

No heat pump. I have baseboard heat, electric stove, electric hot water heater, well pump, some electronics.

4) Vintage of the house?

5) Any billing history for the address? Often agents include it in the MLS data.

When we bought the home, the previous resident said her average bill was in the upper $100's. I won't be able to call the electric company until Monday.

BTW, although MLK was indeed a Republican, and I'm sure he would agree with your quote; I'm pretty sure that one can be credited to Thomas Jefferson.

I credited to MLK to illicit the very response you just gave. Most people send nastygrams via IM.