uniqs
share rss forum feed

Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Premium
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

3 edits

[Praise] Byron Ga internet.

Hello am from Byron Georgia we only have one Cable Provider which is Cox Communications and DSL wind-stream/ATT,
Here's the issue Comcast you're in parts on Peach County/Byron Georgia but not every where this comes with a Price for Customers out here HIGH internet costs.

I currently pay For 46/10 $70 Per month.HOWEVER
with Comcast i could Get 150/65 for i believe its $85.00 i had talked with Comcast they stated they're doing some construction in the area but i dont if its all over,You would have many Customers Flocking to you with that speed and Price....

Cox is Good But that price with lower Speed and high price is killing people out here, not so much of price then speed.

We need Serious COMPETITION out here there's nothing wrong with this at all, GET OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Macon/Warner robins /BYRON.

Thanks

I get this from Cox
»speedof.me/show.php?img=13022312···3913.png
--
Holocaust survivors and their family's fill this out.
»online.ushmm.org/registry/update···form.php

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1

Comcast does not have a 150/65 tier anywhere. They have a 105/20 tier, but it's more than 85 a month, and a 300/65 tier, and that's also way more than 85 a month. It's also only available in very specific areas.

Also, pretty much the entire nation has the same problem regarding competition. Cool your jets.

Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Premium
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

said by Oedipus:

Comcast does not have a 150/65 tier anywhere. They have a 105/20 tier, but it's more than 85 a month, and a 300/65 tier, and that's also way more than 85 a month. It's also only available in very specific areas.

Also, pretty much the entire nation has the same problem regarding competition. Cool your jets.

Thats what i meant the 100 my error

was thinking about FIOS thats 150/65 for $90

anything would be better at this point.

Yeah that's the big problem in this area

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_F···_of_2006
»www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hr5417
--
Holocaust survivors and their family's fill this out.
»online.ushmm.org/registry/update···form.php