All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Moot
join:2013-02-24

Moot

[TWC] Twc showtime app issue

I just signed up for showtime a few hours ago. I can now watch the channel on tv, but when I try accessing it on the twc ipad app, it says that I'm not authorized and that I should call twc to sign up for it.

I've tried loging in and out and reinstalling the app.

Help would be great!

Socalbeans
@rr.com

Socalbeans

Anon

When I signed up for the "Movie mogul premium package" (Starz, Showtime, HBO, TMC), I took about a day for the channels to show up on the TWC ipad app. You can use the chat option through the TWC site and see if they can speed it up.

Stacy
FotoDogue
Premium Member
join:2001-11-02
New York, NY

Stacy to Moot

Premium Member

to Moot
Depends on which app. Showtime Anytime isn't available for Time Warner Cable customers. According to the description in the iTunes store it's only for AT&T, Verizon, Optimum and DirectTV.

You should still be able to access it with the TWCtv app.
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch to Moot

to Moot
said by Moot:

I just signed up for showtime a few hours ago. I can now watch the channel on tv, but when I try accessing it on the twc ipad app, it says that I'm not authorized and that I should call twc to sign up for it.

I've tried loging in and out and reinstalling the app.

Help would be great!

Typically for new box swaps or installs, it can take a good 24-48 hours before mobile services are available, and up to 12 hours for Caller ID on TV to show if you are a Digital Phone Sub.

Satch