peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to Gone

to Gone

Re: GTA getting new area codes 437 and 365

said by Gone:

said by LazMan:

You don't drive in Markham much, I take it?

Used to all the time when my parents lived in the GTA before they had the good sense to come back to Niagara.

If you drove all the time in Markham then you would know the demographics and that the worst of the GTA drivers live there...the dreaded Asian women driver.

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium Member
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC

Juggernaut

Premium Member

Try Hongcouver some time for a 'treat'.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

I'll pass.

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium Member
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC

Juggernaut

Premium Member

You chose... wisely.

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade to peterboro

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

said by Gone:

said by LazMan:

You don't drive in Markham much, I take it?

Used to all the time when my parents lived in the GTA before they had the good sense to come back to Niagara.

If you drove all the time in Markham then you would know the demographics and that the worst of the GTA drivers live there...the dreaded Asian women driver.

i just watched this Asian woman take a turn at exactly 0.000005 km/h from Markham Rd to Progress Ave last night.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by Last Parade:

i just watched this Asian woman take a turn at exactly 0.000005 km/h from Markham Rd to Progress Ave last night.

My brother in law's wife is Chinese. She has hit several non-moving objects in the time I have known her. She also admits that they are the worst drivers. No one said it, she put it out there once. Another friend of ours is Chinese, she says the same thing.

A funny thing: driving through Markham in the winter when snow is expected. A parking lot full of cars with the wipers up. They have a paranoia of their wipers getting frozen to the windsheild for some reason.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

Oh, I have, and I'd still take that over a winter night in Timmins.