TuxRaiderPen2
Make America Great Again
join:2009-09-19

TuxRaiderPen2 to Happydude32

to Happydude32

Re: Ben Affleck and Argo bother me as a Canadian

said by Happydude32:
As someone who finds coffee gross and their donuts blah,
Coffee I agree with... nasty vile stuff... don't matter where it comes from .... . . but Tim Hortons on donuts... NO WAY!

They blow dunkin crap, and krispy krap out of the water! And I am surrounded by these crap places....

Tim Bits and Honey Glazed donuts RULE!! ! ! !

I'll take one in my area, but I think once the Canucks bought it back from Wendys, any/all US expansion was nixed... I surprised that the ones in OH around Columbus and that area are even still open... but as you say the place is a nightmare in the AM... Had to go to Dublin area for a meeting and every AM the TH was backed up on to a major N/S route just north of Wendys HQ at the TH.... went to the one a little further up and it was less chaos....

Tim Hortons RULES DONUTS!
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32

Premium Member

I’m not too big on donuts, but Tim Horton’s taste ‘fake’ to me. They have had some decent limited engagement speciality donuts like their S’Mores donut or the Strawberry Banana donut, but their regular variety is nothing spectacular. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are basically melt in your mouth, especially the plain glaze. Here we have a local bakery that completely destroys everyone else, their donuts are about twice the size as everyone else’s and packed with filling.

Tim Horton’s US expansion is certainly not dead, unless you mean expansion into new markets, then I’m not sure. Since last summer there are four new Tim Horton’s locations in my area that I know of, including one that just opened a few weeks ago that is less than two miles away from another one.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by Happydude32:

Tim Horton’s US expansion is certainly not dead, unless you mean expansion into new markets, then I’m not sure. Since last summer there are four new Tim Horton’s locations in my area that I know of, including one that just opened a few weeks ago that is less than two miles away from another one.

Info on US expansion:
»www2.macleans.ca/2013/02 ··· -states/