spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

joleenMcG

@verizon.net

[DVR] Accessing Fios DVR to watch via tablet

I have a Samsung Tab2 and I am trying to watch my Verizon Fios DVR from it. I have downloaded the Media Manager, Remote Control, and My Fios, and still can't figure how to WATCH my DVR If someone can tell me if it is even possible or am I just driving myself crazy??

Thanks in advance!!

DGGSLF

join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA
Not possible on Android devices yet.

I also have a Samsung Tab 2 and my wife has an iPAD. She can watch 75 channels via the FiOS Mobile app but it is not yet available in the Play store for Samsung Galaxy. The apps that are available, do not allow you to watch TV, though I believe you can download and watch some shows, versus live TV using Media Manager.

bsangs

join:2002-08-21
Montclair, NJ
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to joleenMcG
said by joleenMcG :

I have a Samsung Tab2 and I am trying to watch my Verizon Fios DVR from it. I have downloaded the Media Manager, Remote Control, and My Fios, and still can't figure how to WATCH my DVR If someone can tell me if it is even possible or am I just driving myself crazy??

Thanks in advance!!

When you say "watch my Verizon Fios DVR from it" do you mean the shows actually recorded on your DVR? Because that's not possible if so. With any FiOS app for any platform. Sorry.