The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to cbs

Premium Member

to cbs

Re: [CFL] Brevard County: Watch ESPN Issue

There are no known issues with this on our end at the moment. Perhaps the folks at ESPN can help 888-549-ESPN.

cbs
@bhn.net

cbs

Anon

Thank you. I telephoned ESPN as recommended and explained the difficulty that I have been incurring when attempting to "watch ESPN" on a desktop computer. After about twenty minutes or so of troubleshooting, the person at the other end of the line suggested installing Google Chrome. I disconnected my desktop computer, connected a netbook and installed the Google Chrome browser ... success! I will follow up by e-mail with ESPN.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by cbs :

Thank you. I telephoned ESPN as recommended and explained the difficulty that I have been incurring when attempting to "watch ESPN" on a desktop computer. After about twenty minutes or so of troubleshooting, the person at the other end of the line suggested installing Google Chrome. I disconnected my desktop computer, connected a netbook and installed the Google Chrome browser ... success! I will follow up by e-mail with ESPN.

:)

cbs
@bhn.net

cbs

Anon

Copied below is the e-mail response from ESPN Customer Care. I sent them a very detailed message, including a series of screen shots, and explained that I can't get to the watchespn.com login screen using Firefox or IE browsers. {{Sigh}}

Dear (My Name),

Thank you for your patience.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I am contacting you regarding receiving an error when accessing WatchESPN.com with your Bright House Networks credentials.

Please contact Bright House Networks directly regarding this issue.

If you have any further questions or are experiencing any other difficulties, please send another message and we will address them.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 7:00 am and 2:00 am EST.

Regards,

Kari
ESPN.com Customer Care