spc
uniqs
wirelessdog
join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

wirelessdog to sad guy

to sad guy

Re: Fellow seva residents it isn't looking good for BIT project

Thats a tough one. I would wait and see what happens with BIT. From what I've read they have spent nearly all the money so I would imagine their infrastructure is already in place. If that is the case, I would imagine they will respond to the Fed's and keep moving.

My local competitor received over 4 million in a RUS loan that they defaulted on three years ago and the Fed's haven't shut them down yet...

sad guy
@198.45.179.x

sad guy

Anon

i actually called them and the lady said nothing about the issue with the feds. Just said they still intend to come out here but they were having a really hard time getting the tower signals to line up.
sad guy

sad guy to wirelessdog

Anon

to wirelessdog
said by wirelessdog:

Thats a tough one. I would wait and see what happens with BIT. From what I've read they have spent nearly all the money so I would imagine their infrastructure is already in place. If that is the case, I would imagine they will respond to the Fed's and keep moving.

My local competitor received over 4 million in a RUS loan that they defaulted on three years ago and the Fed's haven't shut them down yet...

They started testing last April. After a while want they just give up?
sad guy

sad guy

Anon

any idea as to why they are having so much trouble getting the tower signals to line up?
LLigetfa
join:2006-05-15
Fort Frances, ON

LLigetfa

You take what the lady said at face value? My guess is she just wanted the conversation to end.

We cannot surmise what challenges they are faced with or the (in)competence of their techs.

sad guy
@198.45.179.x

sad guy

Anon

said by LLigetfa:

You take what the lady said at face value? My guess is she just wanted the conversation to end.

We cannot surmise what challenges they are faced with or the (in)competence of their techs.

you're probably right.
sad guy

sad guy

Anon

this is their latest report to the government. At least the latest i could find.

»www2.ntia.doc.gov/files/ ··· 2_q4.pdf

It says the 300 mhz is almost finished but the 700 is being reconfigured. No idea which one i will be on. Likely the one that likes trees better.