uniqs

Gevurah
join:2013-02-22
York Haven, PA

Gevurah to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok

Re: Mech Warrior Online

No guilt tripping there eh :P

I had to give it a go. There was a period where honestly if I'd have kept going I would have gotten far better but it was at 3am on saturday and frankly I have a kid so.. yeah

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

It happens. Krisnatharok and I were having a bit of a winning streak where he was hitting the Take Command button and directing people. Everyone was working together and we were doing well.

I was in a groove with the Raven, scouting and shitting on assaults and heavies in the back. I love this Raven for no other reason than I can 1v1 an Atlas, finally.

I have yet to lose to a single Atlas when left alone.

I had one match in Caustic Valley where it was me versus 5 and I was on a dragon. I spent 60 seconds avoiding fire and taking down this dragon. I know I wasn't going to win, but I took the thing down while there were five mechs firing (and missing) me. I suppose this is where an LRM boat would counter all of that nonsense and just mess me up.

As a Raven, that's the first thing I go for, anything firing an LRM. I think that's a portion of why we're winning is that the LRMs have very little life when I play the Raven. I've gotten really really good at adjusting my speeds to keep the large mechs from being able to twist or turn to hit me. I sit sideways and use the forward/reverse engines to keep on the mech's back and just firing into the back of whatever mech will let me shit on them.