uniqs
share rss forum feed
brianiscool

join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL
kudos:1

1 recommendation

Economy

Let me know if this boosts the economy on spending for merchandise.

ded

@comcast.net

Re: Economy

maybe vpns lol
brianiscool

Tampa, FL

Why would you pay for a VPN? Take the free route use open free Socks 4 and 5 proxies. Then proxy chain them. You can also use TOR.
Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI
Reviews:
·Charter

said by brianiscool:

You can also use TOR.

please do not torrent over TOR. Its slow enough as it is, don't clog it up with torrent garbage. TOR was never meant for torrents, it was meant to allow people to get around government blockades of sites. Did you know that the USgovernment blocks and blacklists thousands of DNS entries to US citizens?
brianiscool

Tampa, FL

The network is really quick. I get 3MB/sec sometimes on it.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
said by brianiscool:

Why would you pay for a VPN? Take the free route use open free Socks 4 and 5 proxies. Then proxy chain them. You can also use TOR.

Just don't use bittorrent. The monitoring group is only tracking those connections.
--
I will be perfectly happy if the budget cuts specified in the Budget Control Act go into effect. 3 cheers for the sequester. Take the money from the drunken federal spenders.
rseiler

join:2001-11-01
said by brianiscool:

Why would you pay for a VPN? Take the free route use open free Socks 4 and 5 proxies. Then proxy chain them.

Chaining? Wouldn't that undermine any hope of speed? Proxies are slow enough. And are you seriously recommending free proxies for regular use? It's difficult to find one of these that's actually working at any given moment; having to do it regularly isn't worth it. Perhaps you have a better system down, but these things are historically unreliable.