San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
reply to FFH

Re: Well now people have a legal out...

said by FFH:

Probably 99.99% of those caught are guilty. All the angst over copyright infringement is coming from those too cheap to pay for their music & movies.

I like your linr of reasoning!

Hyperbolically speaking: "It is better that ten innocent men hang than that one guilty man goes free."
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by NormanS:

said by FFH:

Probably 99.99% of those caught are guilty. All the angst over copyright infringement is coming from those too cheap to pay for their music & movies.

I like your linr of reasoning!

Hyperbolically speaking: "It is better that ten innocent men hang than that one guilty man goes free."

6 strikes is a game of statistics, just like the criminal justice system is. Sometimes an innocent is caught up in it. C'est la vie.
--
I will be perfectly happy if the budget cuts specified in the Budget Control Act go into effect. 3 cheers for the sequester. Take the money from the drunken federal spenders.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC

1 recommendation

said by FFH:

6 strikes is a game of statistics, just like the criminal justice system is. Sometimes an innocent is caught up in it. C'est la vie.

It should not be; especially not the criminal justice system. "Six Strikes" is a rigged game of statistics; rigged in favor of the MAFIAA.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

Rasgyle
Premium
join:2005-02-10
Troy, IL

I like that you are the voice of reason here. Me, I usually just ignore trolls. Some people live to be a stooge. So, thanks for doing a thankless job. Consider yourself a special education teacher.

CosmicDebri
Still looking for intelligent life

join:2001-09-01
Port Saint Lucie, FL
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

You say that until it happens to you or someone in your family....
--
Follow Your Bliss -- Joseph Cambell
I reject your Reality and substitute my own! -- Adam Savage, Mythbuster

Rasgyle
Premium
join:2005-02-10
Troy, IL

I think you're being too kind. Budget would probably sell his or her family members for $35 each. Hell, take 'em all. Volume discount. Black looks better on a ledger. Cruelty is complimentary.