All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NFC

@rogers.com

Leopold Vozelj fraudster

We want to make everybody aware of LEOPOLD VOZELJ S.P. and its director Mr. Leopold Vozelj based in Kisovec, Slovenia. This man is liar, time-waster and fraudster, who is signing Contracts knowing that he does not have resources available as required by the Contract and does not have arrangements made with his bank. We advise everybody not to deal with company LEOPOLD VOZELJ S.P. and Mr. Leopold Vozelj as person, it is waste of time at the best.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
kudos:2

2 recommendations

If you're going to post a message like that, you need provide specifics to support your allegations. We don't do mystery meat here.

spela spelic

join:2013-04-03

it is true. he is a fraud. a big one!!
he takes money from ppl, never gives back a cent. still thinking how to proceed to get my investment back

DC DSL
Premium
Washington, DC

1 recommendation

Again, please post the details of what happened to you, personally. If you don't post them today, I'll mark the thread for deletion by the moderator.
--
"Dance like the photo isn't being tagged; love like you've never been unfriended; and tweet like nobody is following."

spela spelic

join:2013-04-03

invested in electro bussines - he just took the money and invested it in some bank (i have documents that show that) but this is taking over 3 years now and I did not receive a cent back, I asked for my money many times but he never has the time to reply to any of my calls, mails...I ask for more documetns I never receive them, I also worked for him but he never gave me my payments nor the taxes that empolyers should pay...if you need more informations please contact me directly on my mail. there is much much more to say about it and I really do not want to get public. my intention is to sue him.
regards

DC DSL
Premium
Washington, DC

Obviously you did not adequately vet him or his business before giving him your money. You shouldn't waste any more of your time or money, and just proceed immediately with suing him. Frankly, you should have initiated the process after 60-90 days of unresponsiveness from him. Make sure you carefully vet whomever you consider for representing you...find out from your jurisdiction's courts how often the attorney wins cases, the size of the settlements, and how how often they prevail if the loser appeals.
--
"Dance like the photo isn't being tagged; love like you've never been unfriended; and tweet like nobody is following."