spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Curious123

@verizon.net

How accurate are those FIOS notification emails?

You know when you try to see if FIOS is available in your area on Verizon's website? If it's not you can sign-up for their notification list. Does it work, or should I be manually checking the website every day? Or should I be calling them? The reason I'm asking, is because they put in conduit in our building, a few months back. From other posters, I gathered I could be still months away from actual hook-up, but I want to be able to order it the moment it becomes available.

JohnGalt21

join:2012-12-14
Ridgefield, NJ

Not accurate at all. I've signed up for notifications multiple times, and never got a single e-mail, even after FiOS became available in my building and I got it installed. The best thing to do, is keep checking the availability yourself on a regular basis.

fatal

join:2000-12-29
Brooklyn, NY

Damn that sucks cause I got an email about 2 weeks ago saying they had negotiated access to my building and fios will be available soon however I haven't seen any fios work being done

MisterBill
Verizon FiOS

join:2002-06-05
Yorktown Heights, NY

said by fatal:

Damn that sucks cause I got an email about 2 weeks ago saying they had negotiated access to my building and fios will be available soon however I haven't seen any fios work being done

It's a lot easier to send out a letter than to set up a work crew to do the installation in the building.

fatal

join:2000-12-29
Brooklyn, NY

said by MisterBill:

said by fatal:

It's a lot easier to send out a letter than to set up a work crew to do the installation in the building.

I want fios so bad i would work for free to get my building wired ^*^*(^&