uniqs
share rss forum feed

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA
Reviews:
·Charter

Revisiting SWTOR Soon

Me and the wife are going to revisit SWTOR again. I know they already have a thread here but it's knee deep in lulz and rage. So I was wondering if you guys think this game is a smart investment in our time. Does it's future prognosis appear to be healthy?

We are going to start with our current preferred status then perhaps sub. Any advice or anything I can get from you current SWTOR fans/players would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:1

No and no.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
Reviews:
·Charter

said by Mike:

No and no.

So, what you're saying is, Mike, don't waste my time playing or asking for tips?

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to Mike

said by Mike:

No and no.

So, don't waste my time whatsoever is what you're trying to say, my liege?

Also double posts, kinda

Mike
Premium,Mod
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to Mike

Not a good investment and it's a train wreck. The bioware solution is keep sending more trains, one will get through.. probably.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
Reviews:
·Charter

said by Mike:

Not a good investment and it's a train wreck. The bioware solution is keep sending more trains, one will get through.. probably.

Thanks for the heads up, my lord. It's a real shame. I'm in the mood for a SciFi MMO (besides Eve).

puppy

join:2010-01-28
reply to Phantasee

Since it's free to play, have some fun but after the newbie zones it gets stale fast. At least that was when I bought/played it, havent touched it for a long time.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA

Would RP'ing with my wife enhance the game any?

puppy

join:2010-01-28

I'm sure that will improve any game, YMMV

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Phantasee

If the game does it for you, then more power to you, don't let anyone here discourage you--I doubt any of us have touched it since the Nov 11 - Feb 12 timeframe anyways when it launched, so anyone saying no probably hasn't personally experienced SWTOR F2P.

I keep promising myself to revisit the single player aspect to it (the questlines for the various classes), as the storyline was OK, but the voice acting helped with engaging the player.

I have it downloaded, just haven't been able to find time to get back into it.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to Phantasee

said by Phantasee:

Would RP'ing with my wife enhance the game any?

Depends on what races you two RP as... Hutt on Hutt RP-ing might just dissuade you both.

Yes, I know Hutts are not a playable race.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

Phantasee

Hammond, LA

Probably something on the "bad" side since the British accents completely own m8

join:2013-03-04
North Reading, MA
reply to Phantasee

It was worth a try but I lost interest after a month. Another MMORPG that could have been good but wasn't.
--
"Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others." - Winston Churchill

Savious
Ill-advised
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Phantasee

Feel free to read my quote, then self reflect. Im sure you will regret making this troll thread.

Savious
Ill-advised
Premium
Belgrade, MT

This length thing is irritating! Totally ruined my whole post. Flame me.

Savious
Ill-advised
Premium
Belgrade, MT

Omg. Irritating!! Such a great quote! SHOW UP YOU STUPID SIGNATURE! SHOW UP NOW! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SHOW UP!!!
--
"This thread has more subs than the actual game." Phantasee, in reference to SWTOR

Mike
Premium,Mod
Pittsburgh, PA

urge to press delete button now that you got it to show up is extraordinarily high

Savious
Ill-advised
Premium
Belgrade, MT

said by Mike:

urge to press delete button now that you got it to show up is extraordinarily high

Lol. But it's so perfect because he said that like a week ago.
--
"This thread has more subs than the actual game." Phantasee, in reference to SWTOR