spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

Revisiting SWTOR Soon

Me and the wife are going to revisit SWTOR again. I know they already have a thread here but it's knee deep in lulz and rage. So I was wondering if you guys think this game is a smart investment in our time. Does it's future prognosis appear to be healthy?

We are going to start with our current preferred status then perhaps sub. Any advice or anything I can get from you current SWTOR fans/players would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike

Mod

No and no.

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

said by Mike:

No and no.

So, what you're saying is, Mike, don't waste my time playing or asking for tips?
Phantasee

Phantasee to Mike

to Mike
said by Mike:

No and no.

So, don't waste my time whatsoever is what you're trying to say, my liege?

Also double posts, kinda

Mike
Mod
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike

Mod

Not a good investment and it's a train wreck. The bioware solution is keep sending more trains, one will get through.. probably.

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

said by Mike:

Not a good investment and it's a train wreck. The bioware solution is keep sending more trains, one will get through.. probably.

Thanks for the heads up, my lord. It's a real shame. I'm in the mood for a SciFi MMO (besides Eve).

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy to Phantasee

to Phantasee
Since it's free to play, have some fun but after the newbie zones it gets stale fast. At least that was when I bought/played it, havent touched it for a long time.

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

Would RP'ing with my wife enhance the game any?

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy

I'm sure that will improve any game, YMMV

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Phantasee

Premium Member

to Phantasee
If the game does it for you, then more power to you, don't let anyone here discourage you--I doubt any of us have touched it since the Nov 11 - Feb 12 timeframe anyways when it launched, so anyone saying no probably hasn't personally experienced SWTOR F2P.

I keep promising myself to revisit the single player aspect to it (the questlines for the various classes), as the storyline was OK, but the voice acting helped with engaging the player.

I have it downloaded, just haven't been able to find time to get back into it.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Phantasee

Premium Member

to Phantasee
said by Phantasee:

Would RP'ing with my wife enhance the game any?

Depends on what races you two RP as... Hutt on Hutt RP-ing might just dissuade you both.

Yes, I know Hutts are not a playable race.

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

Probably something on the "bad" side since the British accents completely own m8
35245635 (banned)
join:2013-03-04
North Reading, MA

35245635 (banned) to Phantasee

to Phantasee
It was worth a try but I lost interest after a month. Another MMORPG that could have been good but wasn't.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious to Phantasee

Premium Member

to Phantasee
Feel free to read my quote, then self reflect. Im sure you will regret making this troll thread.
Savious

Savious

Premium Member

This length thing is irritating! Totally ruined my whole post. Flame me.
Savious

Savious

Premium Member

Omg. Irritating!! Such a great quote! SHOW UP YOU STUPID SIGNATURE! SHOW UP NOW! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SHOW UP!!!

Mike
Mod
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike

Mod

urge to press delete button now that you got it to show up is extraordinarily high

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

said by Mike:

urge to press delete button now that you got it to show up is extraordinarily high

Lol. But it's so perfect because he said that like a week ago.