share rss forum feed

TSI Danielle
Premium
join:2012-05-31
kudos:11
reply to Thorne

Re: [DSL] Am Really feeling screwed over by TS

Thorne,

I can call you tomorrow either during the afternoon at work or at home in the evening, your choice. If you could message me your phone number we'll go from there. I'm not able to message you, since you're on an anonymous profile.

Danielle
--
TSI Danielle
Social Media Relations
Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

Thorne

@teksavvy.com
reply to graniterock

@Graniterock... Your faith is not misplaced.

Tsi Danielle and have finally managed to chat and we've resolved my issues.

I'd be nice not to have to jump through all the hoops to get to someone willing to do more than just spout the party line but in the end TS has done the right thing.

Thanks to all the kind TS folks Tamela, Nick, Danielle.. and to all the participants of this thread.

TSI Danielle
Premium

Glad we were able to chat, Thorne and I was able to get things resolved for you. Thanks for working with me to get that done.

@graniterock Thanks for the endorsement. It made my day. =)

Danielle
--
TSI Danielle
Social Media Relations
Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

TypeS

join:2012-12-17
London, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

This thread and others like it that pop up now and the brings up an interesting observation.

Most DSLr members or readers that stay silent but use the Direct forums, have no issue using the Direct Forum for opening tickets. But people that call first, get nowhere and then learn about the Direct Support Forum here on DSLr are sometimes left wondering why they had try twice or more to get a resolution. Or as Thorne put it, jumping through so many hoops.

Is there that much of a difference with tech support between the call center and the DLSr approved reps? I haven't personally experienced it, but we've all read the posts with the different results. Maybe something Marc needs to look into? I realize there are always going to be irate customers, but that can't always be the case.

Glad to see your issue got resolved Thorne, my experience is that TSI will always go 100% effort to ensure customer satisfaction. Maybe bookmark the Direct Support Forums for future problems, if any, I hope you have none.

Thorne

@cogentco.com

said by TypeS:

Is there that much of a difference with tech support between the call center and the DLSr approved reps? I haven't personally experienced it, but we've all read the posts with the different results. Maybe something Marc needs to look into? I realize there are always going to be irate customers, but that can't always be the case.

There is Definitely a disconnect.. The CSR I spoke to on the phone didn't even know who Danielle was. She had to look her up in a company directory to get enough info to send her an email with my details so she could call me back.

Not that smooth an experience and I find myself wondering if there is some 'elitism' going on.. I.e. those that know about DSLr and using these forums to get stuff done vs those that just call in and try to work within that framework...

I certainly didn't get too involved with Nick when I spoke with him because I knew that the 'most effective' path to resolution was likely to come from posting here rather then arguing on the phone...

TSI Danielle
Premium

I just want to clarify about the disconnect with the agent not knowing who I was. Those of us who help you in the forum always update notes on accounts when we do anything so if you call in, the agent will know what's been going on an who has been doing it.

With this particular case, I had had an idea of which account was Thorne's but without him confirming it by either messaging me or posting in direct, I was not going to note the account until I was sure.

Danielle
--
TSI Danielle
Social Media Relations
Teksavvy Solutions Inc.