Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fetfet

join:2012-03-23
San Antonio, TX
reply to z_man401

Re: [TWC] SATX Road Runner Frequent Disconnects

ive got another tech coming out tomm. this will be visit #7 for internet problems since xmas. ive been lucky enough to have been credited this whole time but like i told them, id rather just pay my bill and have the service working as it should instead of having all these credits and a non stable internet connection.

z_man401
Premium
join:2006-02-05
North Charleston, SC
reply to z_man401
Today while I was at work, The techs replaced line from the outside of house to HUB? apparently some chaffs and nicks in line.. They replaced all inside connectors.. it going on 1 hr and I watched The Cleveland Show without a hick up... We will see tomorrow afternoon. That's when its usually all over the place

Traveln

@rr.com
reply to z_man401
My internet crashes at least once or twice a day with TW-RoadRunner unless I turn off/on the modem each afternoon. It's done that almost consistently for the last two years. I now consider it a feature of TW-Roadrunner; very much like Microsoft bugs are special opportunities to try out Microsoft's crash recovery software.

Fleeced

join:2012-10-06
kudos:2
reply to z_man401
Your internet shouldn't be doing that. Have you actually called in to get it fixed?