Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav to Brano

Premium Member

to Brano

Re: L2TPoIPSEC problems

Im assuming you mean the admin router access. Even after checking that box, I get past the certificate check stage but no router menus come up :-((

Also what about accessing shares?

Brano
I hate Vogons
MVM
join:2002-06-25
Burlington, ON

Brano

MVM

said by Anav:

Also what about accessing shares?

ES File Manager
Brano

Brano to Anav

MVM

to Anav
said by Anav:

Im assuming you mean the admin router access. Even after checking that box, I get past the certificate check stage but no router menus come up :-((

I mean this

Anav
Premium Member
Dartmouth, NS

Anav

Premium Member

Yes Brano, that is the box I clicked and still no joy. I tried both the built in browser in samsung galaxy s3 and chrome.

And by the way, ES file explorer does not do as well as X-plore. X-explore gets me further in the menu and folder structures than ES file explorer but in the end none of them can handle the folders with large number of media files (none can stream them either of course).

Brano
I hate Vogons
MVM
join:2002-06-25
Burlington, ON
(Software) OPNsense
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO
Ubiquiti NanoBeam M5 16

Brano

MVM

Interesting. On good LTE connections I can actually stream from mapped folder via VPN (tried that with ES Explorer and MX player).

Your problem seems to be like MSS size related, did you try it from elsewhere (i.e. from other than home GSM cell locations?) Try manually lowering MSS for that particular VPN connection (It's in advanced settings I believe)

Anav
Premium Member
Dartmouth, NS

Anav

Premium Member

said by Brano:

Interesting. On good LTE connections I can actually stream from mapped folder via VPN (tried that with ES Explorer and MX player).

Your problem seems to be like MSS size related, did you try it from elsewhere (i.e. from other than home GSM cell locations?) Try manually lowering MSS for that particular VPN connection (It's in advanced settings I believe)

I will give that a try, and yes its at home. No I did not try elsewhere, what diff will it make? My next test is to try wifi at Timmies.