spc
Search similar:

uniqs

The Switch
@videotron.ca

The Switch

Anon

New prices

Has Ebox come out with new prices and usage yet for DSL and cable?

Lebon14
join:2009-08-05
Canada

Lebon14

Why would they? If you talk about the CRTC decision last week, it only brought a potential 1$ increase.

seb
@electronicbox.net

seb to The Switch

Anon

to The Switch
Please ebox not for the cable price

The Switch
@videotron.ca

The Switch to Lebon14

Anon

to Lebon14
said by Lebon14:

Why would they?

Hunh?

Why would they?

Because DSL capacity rates dropped by over 50%.

Or maybe you aren't aware of this?
GuiGQc
join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc

Je suis également curieux. J'ai hâte d'entendre l'annonce officiel, que ce soit une coupure des prix du DSL, ou bien une confirmation que les prix du câble restent les mêmes (ou n'augmente que d'un dollar).

ghost_face
@electronicbox.net

ghost_face to The Switch

Anon

to The Switch
It has decrease for the bandwith but increased 10$ a month per acces. it does not change anything almost in the price they pay.

The Switch
@videotron.ca

The Switch

Anon

said by ghost_face :

It has decrease for the bandwith but increased 10$ a month per acces. it does not change anything almost in the price they pay.

Access rates didn't increase by 10$/month. Not at all.

diskace
Retired
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21

diskace

Premium Member

Nous travaillons présentement sur des offres DSL et devons confirmer certains points avec Bell.

QCTLG
join:2008-01-20

QCTLG

Merci...

Moi jai hate de savoir car je veux changer a EBOX de Teksavvy.
Merci
newSymp
join:2003-11-06

newSymp to The Switch

to The Switch
the crtc decreased bell capacity rates by 50%

this should reflect in price or ebox giving users more gb's
LanAdmin
join:2010-11-07
Montreal, QC

LanAdmin to diskace

to diskace
said by diskace:

Bon, pour nous cela se traduit pour une augmentation des coûts d'environ 1$/mois par utilisateur et une facture de quelques 50 000$ en frais rétroactif pour le câble.

Pour ce qui est du DSL on parle d'une baisse des coûts d'environ 4.50$/mois par utilisateur et un crédit de 100 000$ rétroactif pour le DSL.

En gros, le DSL revient king par rapport au cable avec les dryloops gratuites.

On ne sait pas encore comment on va passer l'augmentation aux clients mais elle sera très minime si il y a lieu.

Quand prévoyez-vous annoncer les nouveaux prix ou capacité, pour les forfaits câbles?

Est-ce que les clients actuels seront augmentés ou juste les nouveaux clients?
markf
join:2008-01-24
Scarborough, ON

markf to The Switch

to The Switch
I would like to know if Ebox has a timeline on new prices.

I am looking to switch (a second account) to Ebox DSL, but I want to see what is offered.

I would also like to know if VDSL modems can be purchased. It would be nice to get 25/10, but $10/month rental is steep (even though Ebox's price on their 250GB 25/10 with rental is equal to competitors 15/1 300GB service).

Any chance of dry loop fees returning? That is one reason why I am tempted to jump in now and not risk having to pay dry loop. Dry loop is the difference between economical DSL or going to cable.

eboxnat1
join:2011-05-06
Montreal, QC

eboxnat1

Hello Markf,

No ETA set in stone, we have many small details to work out before we can announce the changes in our pricing.
Stay tuned, as an existing client you will be sent an email to let you know

-Natasha
markf
join:2008-01-24
Scarborough, ON

markf

Thanks for the response Natasha.

I guess I'll have to be patient, even though I've already decided I want to switch to Ebox.

I'm trying to decide between 15/1 and 25/10, but pricing and modem rental need to be clarified before I make the jump.

If I can buy a VDSL modem for a reasonable price I may go that route, otherwise 15/1 would be good too.

As long as dry loop fees are still waived, I will wait. If they will come back, I will jump now and make a decision.

vitesse
join:2002-12-17
Saint-Philippe, QC

vitesse to The Switch

to The Switch
Les tarif commercial sur DSL on été retiré du tarif par le CRTC?

Donc maintenant le tarif imposé par le CRTC est identique que ce soit une ligne résidentiel ou commercial avec le DSL?

Je suis pas certain d'avoir lue ça quelque part.

eboxnat1
join:2011-05-06
Montreal, QC

eboxnat1 to markf

to markf
As far as I am aware, the info you need on the VDSL modem should be available before the Free Dry Loop promotion is no longer in place
I wouldn't worry about it!
Have a good one!
-Natasha