[Modem] No adsl light New tplink 8616. Does not link. Wondering whether I have some setting wrong: configuration screens offer choice of:
- adsl mode: t1.413/g.lite/g.dmt/adsl2/adsl2+/multimodal
- annex type: a, I, a/l, m, a/I/j/l/m
- virtual circuit: pvc0/pvc1
- vpi: 0
- Vci: 35
- encap: 1483 bridged up llc/vc-mud
- PVC poll: activated/deactivated
If the adsl led is off the modem is not detecting a adsl signal, try connecting the modem at the nid/demark.
The other settings don't matter if the adsl led is off.