All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Xstar_Lumini
join:2008-12-14
CANADA

Xstar_Lumini to FFH5

to FFH5

Re: Police Officer banned from kids hockey game.

said by FFH5:

said by Xstar_Lumini:

Good, fair referees are not threatened or assulted, do your job right and everybody will be happy.

And what Disney world is that? Many parents see referee calls thru their own distortion filter where their child can do no wrong and the other team are nothing but barbarians.

When a kid drops another kid with a karate kick who is about to score a goal and knocks him violently to the ground that's a penalty.... it's irrevelent what filter sunglasses anyone is wearing, it's a peanalty all the way, and when the stupid referee sees this right in front of him 10-ft away and motions with his hands that there's "nothing" and to keep on playing that's when the parents of my kid's team pushed him against a wall and were about to beat the crap out of him.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

1 recommendation

donoreo

Premium Member

said by Xstar_Lumini:

said by FFH5:

said by Xstar_Lumini:

Good, fair referees are not threatened or assulted, do your job right and everybody will be happy.

And what Disney world is that? Many parents see referee calls thru their own distortion filter where their child can do no wrong and the other team are nothing but barbarians.

When a kid drops another kid with a karate kick who is about to score a goal and knocks him violently to the ground that's a penalty.... it's irrevelent what filter sunglasses anyone is wearing, it's a peanalty all the way, and when the stupid referee sees this right in front of him 10-ft away and motions with his hands that there's "nothing" and to keep on playing that's when the parents of my kid's team pushed him against a wall and were about to beat the crap out of him.

Does not change the fact that those parents are all assholes for acting that way.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to Xstar_Lumini

Premium Member

to Xstar_Lumini
I bet the parents of the other team saw the exact opposite of you, and are saying that the ref is bang on correct.