uniqs

Fgdfh
@verizon.net

Fgdfh to PJL

Anon

to PJL

Re: [HD] STB Exchange

This isn't new.

There have been an "exchange" type menu choices in past IMG revisons before.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by Fgdfh :

This isn't new.

Not in my VHO that I can recall, and not with the explicit statements concerning network changes, added HD channels, and incompatibility with 6xxx STBs.
tnsprin
join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin

said by PJL:

said by Fgdfh :

This isn't new.

Not in my VHO that I can recall, and not with the explicit statements concerning network changes, added HD channels, and incompatibility with 6xxx STBs.

Note that should be in all VHO's and the new planned changes in April make a lot more people eligible for the free exchange.

New impacted channels
IMPACTED CHANNELS
ES.TV 558
HBO Family 906
ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater 571
HBO Family (West) 907
Tennis Channel 592
HBO Latino 912
World Fishing Network 597
HBO Latino West 913
Cars.TV 599
MoreMax (West) 923
Pets.TV 633
Action Max 924
MyDestination.TV 674
Thriller Max 926
Recipe.TV 676
W Max 928
Comedy.TV 695
At Max 929
MGM HD 744
ESPN 3D 1002

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600

said by tnsprin:

Note that should be in all VHO's and the new planned changes in April make a lot more people eligible for the free exchange.

I think all of the channels being moved are in the Ultimate package.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by Greg2600:

said by tnsprin:

ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater 571 is in the Extreme package.
tnsprin
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin to Greg2600

to Greg2600
said by Greg2600:

said by tnsprin:

Goal line/Buzzer Beater, HBO/Cinemax are not in the Ultimate package. Extreme for goal line and seperate Premium package for HBO/Cinemax. So lots more people impacted.
UnnDunn
Premium Member
join:2005-12-21
Brooklyn, NY

UnnDunn

Premium Member

said by tnsprin:

Goal line/Buzzer Beater, HBO/Cinemax are not in the Ultimate package. Extreme for goal line and seperate Premium package for HBO/Cinemax. So lots more people impacted.

NYC Metro has HBO/MAX in Ultimate.
tnsprin
Bradenton, FL

1 edit

tnsprin

said by UnnDunn:

said by tnsprin:

NYC Metro has HBO/MAX in Ultimate.

Well aware of that as I have a NY Account and a Florida account.

My NY installs back in 2010 was all 7xxx. But well aware that they were still installing 6xxx boxes in 2013. During the install in Florida I commented to the installer, and he did use a 7232, and one 7100-p2 but another 6xxx. The recent upgrade went less then perfect. They first sent a 7100-p1 which arrived with a loose metal shield running around in the case. I called and they were suppose to send out a new one, and I returned the 7100 never even risking plugging it in. But their system refused to release the new box, despite the return, because it was expected the box to be activated. Just got them to send a second box (this time got a 7100-p2) last week just in time for the coming changes.