captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix

Re: Wii U

Has anyone even seen a commercial for this? I've not seen one, but then again, I don't recall ever seeing one for the Wii either.

I guess I'm just curious how the big N is promoting this system and software?

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Thorndale, ON

danawhitaker

Premium Member

said by captokita:

Has anyone even seen a commercial for this? I've not seen one, but then again, I don't recall ever seeing one for the Wii either.

I saw some commercials right before the holidays, but I haven't seen any since then. Then again, I don't pay too close of attention to commercials. Stuff for games usually draws my attention though.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix to captokita

Premium Member

to captokita
said by captokita:

Yeah, the commercials for the Wii U were all over TV before the system launch, and before the holidays. Haven't seen them since tho.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

said by captokita:

Yeah, the commercials for the Wii U were all over TV before the system launch, and before the holidays. Haven't seen them since tho.

When I went to see skyfall they had a Wii U advert but yeah you are right hardly much seen after the launch.