share rss forum feed

Rifleman
Premium
join:2004-02-09
p1a

1 edit
reply to jrs8084

Re: Interesting Observation On Traction Control

I honestly don't recall exactly where it was but I stopped for gas and was shocked how cold it was from one tank of gas to the next (about 400kms/tank). That was just before dark. Then it started to snow badly---there was about 2 inches of icy snow on the edge of the road. I left Avon Park Florida at 12 noon on saturday the 16th and got to Pembroke Ont at 4PM sunday afternoon. 2600kms. I took I95 to I26 to I77 and I83. Brutal drive.
I hit whatever it was around 10Pm --midnight on I77 I think in NC.
»www.reflector.com/weather/alert/···27284423

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
kudos:2

Rifleman
Premium
p1a
Shit man---don't say that. Pretty sure I'd have noticed.
Looking at the date means I was driving a delorean and speeding.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
kudos:2
1.21 Jiggawatts, Mahty!

Rifleman
Premium
p1a
reply to Rifleman
downloadi77.avi 8,515,269 bytes
I was getting my pictures off the camera and found this short vid I took. I guess I was near Charlotte. The road was like glass and trucks blowing by at 70 on each other's bumper.

sk1939
Premium
join:2010-10-23
Mclean, VA
kudos:10
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
·Verizon FiOS
said by Rifleman:

I was getting my pictures off the camera and found this short vid I took. I guess I was near Charlotte. The road was like glass and trucks blowing by at 70 on each other's bumper.

That's the DC area in winter. Whenever precipitation hits it's like "okay everyone, now is the time to break out your shittiest driving skills".

As far as fluid goes, this is what I use: »www.rainx.com/product/windshield···aEnyglqs