spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gotojanoo

join:2011-02-16

Netgear N750 can't set up with fios actiontec

Hi Guys i still remember u guys help me setup my dir-655 last time.
I had just upgraded my router from dir-655 to netgear dual band n750. I had followed this link »Verizon Online FiOS FAQ »Can I use my wireless or an extra router along with the Verizon provided router?

as last time and somehow its not working for me.I had did my fios thats is primary router and it was fine but in secondary router no matter what i do i can't go to netgear web interface.I tried routerlogin.net and all the port that i can see in my fios router but it can not connect to netgear setup page.. Can anyone please help me.
Thanks and Best Regards

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:32
First login to the Actiontec and set the default LAN DHCP to 192.168.1.2 - 192.168.1.10. Reboot any devices attached to the Actiontec to make sure they don't have IP address in the 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.10 range.

Then, BEFORE connecting the Netgear to the Actiontec, connect your PC directly to the Netgear. You should then be able to login. After you login to the Netgear, change it's LAN IP address to 192.168.1.2. You can then connect the Netgear to the Actiontec using a LAN-to-LAN connection. You should then be able to login to the Netgear at 192.168.1.2.
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.