spc
uniqs
Time Fire
join:2008-06-05
Philadelphia, PA

Time Fire to jimbo248

to jimbo248

Re: Just Lost Fios TV Plymouth Meeting, PA

Haven't posted here in a long time, but just chiming in to say that the same is happening here in Philly (19150). I tweeted them (@VerizonSupport and @VerizonFios) while I was on hold, and I see they've already responded to others regarding this - so they're definitely aware.

I also want to echo what another guy did - don't try rebooting your box. Like the other guy, my box (MR-DVR in my case) is stuck on the starting up screen. Hope I didn't ruin anything, and hope this outage is resolved soon.

Internet and phone is fine for me, though.
linkhart
join:2007-08-09
Villanova, PA

linkhart

Lost TV Villanova 19085
whsbuss
join:2007-08-10
Norristown, PA

whsbuss to Time Fire

to Time Fire
said by Time Fire:

Haven't posted here in a long time, but just chiming in to say that the same is happening here in Philly (19150). I tweeted them (@VerizonSupport and @VerizonFios) while I was on hold, and I see they've already responded to others regarding this - so they're definitely aware.

I also want to echo what another guy did - don't try rebooting your box. Like the other guy, my box (MR-DVR in my case) is stuck on the starting up screen. Hope I didn't ruin anything, and hope this outage is resolved soon.

So what did they respond saying? It's gotta be the VHO at Front & Oregon in Philly.

ggma1126
GGMA1126
Premium Member
join:2008-08-30
Claymont, DE

ggma1126

Premium Member

said by whsbuss:

said by Time Fire:

So what did they respond saying? It's gotta be the VHO at Front & Oregon in Philly.

not necessarily as I am in Delaware and its out here also

Sandi (ggma)
Time Fire
join:2008-06-05
Philadelphia, PA

Time Fire to whsbuss

to whsbuss
said by whsbuss:

No response yet; though the boxes I didn't reboot just came back on. Meanwhile, the MR-DVR is...coming back right now.

Haven't had an outage like this since Comcast, and because I don't work for Verizon I don't know how they're set up, but something major must have happened to effect Philly/Delaware/Villanova/etc..
matthewh16
join:2010-05-21
Culver City, CA

matthewh16

Back here as well. Thanks guys! I always know the first place to check is here.

ggma1126
GGMA1126
Premium Member
join:2008-08-30
Claymont, DE

ggma1126

Premium Member

said by matthewh16:

Back here as well. Thanks guys! I always know the first place to check is here.

this is the 1st place I came to also