spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Baaaah

@mchsi.com

About 5pm internet down or if lucky you can get on Google but nothing beyond that. Tried 4 different Mediacom customer service numbers and none of them would connect. Is this really how you guys operate? A $3 credit is not going to cut it this time.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:118
We are aware of the issues that are going on. This issue was a widespread issue that is coming back online now. The credit you were given was for a days worth of internet service.

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL
mediacom shuts off there customer service line in the affected area's. Its pretty low to do that but there is a reason mediacom sucks. Besides chad here.

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
said by GLIMMER:

mediacom shuts off there customer service line in the affected area's. Its pretty low to do that but there is a reason mediacom sucks. Besides chad here.

Actually once the system reaches capacity it will reject additional calls.
--
I speak for myself, not my employer.

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL

said by Anonymous See Profile
Actually once the system reaches capacity it will reject additional calls.

and thats bs and I know it. I can use my google voice number and call the same number and the call will go thru. They do shut the affected area codes down from dialing in during an outage.

Lazy Senior

join:2012-01-10
Cobden, IL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Mediacom
said by GLIMMER:

They do shut the affected area codes down from dialing in during an outage.

Forget about talking to a live person. I can dial in and get the Mediacom computer voice but never get the chance to talk to a real person. It is smarter to just complain here and get Mediacomchad.