[DSL] Daily DSL disconnects in Scarborough I recently switched from Teksavvy Cable to DSL a week ago for a higher upload speed. However, once or twice each day while i'm at my PC I will loose internet connectivity for 10-15 minutes and I don't know why.
Looking for reasons why this happens and possible fixes.
Information that I think may be relevant:
- High Speed DSL 25 plan
- Nearest intersection is Finch and Warden
- Tried plugging PC into both my home router and directly into the one provided for me.
- No phone calls received or made around time of disconnects.
- Connectivity lights on provided router do not change.
- Power cycling devices does not help.
- PC network icon will still show it's status as "Internet Access"
Any chance you have an alarm system?
I do not have a home alarm system.