Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

1 recommendation

urbanriot to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5

Re: Thank you for not talkng.

I wouldn't even call it a spin, I'd call it professionally disseminating information. I'd have the same response if we had the NDP, Liberals or whoever the fuck in power, it's the way things should be done.

Government employees shouldn't be spouting off about whatever they please and claiming this is the results of their studies.

This is just another excuse for elwoodblues to go on about Harper and the Conservatives. This thread belongs in Canpol.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav

Premium Member

On that we agree LOL - location of thread part.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to urbanriot

Premium Member

to urbanriot
At what point did I mention ONCE "The Harper Government" you did, but i did not.

At no time in my made up scenario (which I correctly assumed you would dump on) did bring up the "The Harper government" I used generic terms on purpose.

Anav, no, I fucken sick of hiding shit in Canpol,where you have to "apply" to get in. I peruse the Red room and occasionally post in the Blue Room, neither are behind a "apply here" sign, there is no reason why Canpol shouldn't be wide open.

urbanriot
Premium Member
Canada

1 recommendation

urbanriot

Premium Member

1. You continually derail threads with your issues concerning Harper or The Conservatives. This isn't once or twice, this is all the time.

2. You linked to two anti-Harper blogs and one that blames "the Harper government".

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
Somewhere in

1 edit

elwoodblues

Premium Member

1) too bad you are so blinded by your ideology you can't see what's happening
2) I'm sure the people of Victoria will be pleased to hear you calling their newspaper a "blog"

urbanriot
Premium Member
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

1) Blinded by what ideology? A proper procedure ideology? The expectation of government employees ideology?

2) I didn't call any newspaper a blog. I was referring to the opinion piece you linked. When people write opinions online, that falls under blog.

blog
[blawg, blog] noun

a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

You linked to two blogs which contain exaggerated opinions, not facts.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Not when "procedures' wilfully withhold, or "adjust" the findings to their liking.
As for the "blog" the first one is a news paper article, the 2nd is an opinion piece and I'll give you that one.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to elwoodblues

Premium Member

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

there is no reason why Canpol shouldn't be wide open.

+1000