FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to Blogger

Premium Member

to Blogger

Re: [Other] Danica Patrick

Starting 42nd of 43 in the NRA 500, Danica starting in the hole again. Does she have a bad car and crew, or can't she even go fast with no one else even on the track?

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74

Premium Member

She has a top of the line car from JRMotorsports and a TOP crew chief with Tony Eury Jr so it's her.

Moorecards
join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV

1 recommendation

Moorecards

said by kingdome74:

She has a top of the line car from JRMotorsports and a TOP crew chief with Tony Eury Jr so it's her.

She is with Stewart-Haas this year with Tony Gibson as her crew chief .. no one in Stewart-Haas is doing anything this year .. all 3 in the 20's in the points (22,23 & 26).. I don't think they have got the new car down yet ..

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
Syracuse, NY

1 edit

kingdome74

Premium Member

I thought the site I was reading - a FOX site ffs - wasn't right. Sorry about that.

Geez, Danica screws me and I didn't even get an autograph

edit - look over below her pic it says started Sprint 2012 JRSport, etc. Why wouldn't they list her current team?

»msn.foxsports.com/nascar ··· -patrick

edit redux - then again anything run by msn and fox is bound to be wrong... wrong wrong.

Faster56
Premium Member
join:2013-03-09

Faster56 to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
said by FFH5:

Starting 42nd of 43 in the NRA 500, Danica starting in the hole again. Does she have a bad car and crew, or can't she even go fast with no one else even on the track?

Well she was only lapped three times.

The car is not that good. A newer model they are still trying to figure out the best setup or if the model is just a dog.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74

Premium Member

Or the dog is in the driver's seat.

Faster56
Premium Member
join:2013-03-09

Faster56 to Blogger

Premium Member

to Blogger
This week she qualified better, middle of the pack. However, she was lapped twice in the race. After the race claimed a particular driver was out to knock her out of the race on a regular basis. His response was "Shut up and race."

She joined the big time in 2005 on the Indy Circuit open wheel cars. While on the circuit for seven years she won one race in a depleted field. That was five years ago.

So in summary its been five years since she has won a race of any kind and that win was her only one.

I guess from this point on it's best to let her career forward speak for itself at least to the end of the season.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74

Premium Member

The sad part is she's taking a seat away from a more promising driver. She's unfortunately a novelty act and has become a parody of the hard-charging, bad-ass she tried to put forth. Maybe she should go back to posing spread eagle on car hoods while demanding to be taken seriously.

NOCTech75
Premium Member
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA

NOCTech75 to Faster56

Premium Member

to Faster56
Hinchcliffe already has won more then she did for the same team.

corster
Premium Member
join:2002-02-23
Oshawa, ON

corster

Premium Member

said by NOCTech75:

Hinchcliffe already has won more then she did for the same team.

Somebody call me when Danica pulls off a move like this....

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· vb1oM7rE
drslash (banned)
Goya Asma
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

drslash (banned)

Don't wait by your phone. She never has and never will.