Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Doonz

join:2010-11-27
Beaumont, AB

2 edits

[AB] 3 hours for maintenance

Seriously bring the shit back up. 2hrs and 45min and counting....

Guess its my fault for not being redundant at .home

Edit: 4 hours and counting

Doonz

Beaumont, AB
Wow. Now 10:30am. Modem still wont go online. Thanx for the service

Shaw_Alex
Official Shaw Rep

join:2010-12-16
kudos:1
reply to Doonz
Send me your account number or address and i'll find an ETA for you.

Doonz

Beaumont, AB
reply to Doonz
Well back up and running. Maybe next time be a little more thorough with what networks are to be affected for the maintenance. As Leduc, Devon, Edmonton were mentioned But I live in beaumont and when I contacted CSR's they had no idea.

The other things is If you do follow through with maintenance and something breaks. Don't you dare tell me that 4 days is acceptable for a service call when the service call was not needed until Shaw proceeded with the Maintenance.

rustydusty

join:2009-09-29
Red Deer, AB
reply to Doonz
I brought this up a while ago. Should be a page that shows where maintenance is going to occur and when. Nothing fancy, just a simple status page of current and future maintenance and outages. Instead of phoning in, one could check the page and save themself and CSR's tons of time.

Doonz

Beaumont, AB
said by rustydusty:

I brought this up a while ago. Should be a page that shows where maintenance is going to occur and when. Nothing fancy, just a simple status page of current and future maintenance and outages. Instead of phoning in, one could check the page and save themself and CSR's tons of time.

Ironically It was left off the message as well as multiple csr's said my area wasnt affected. THen go ahold of another csr you said yep your whole town is down.